Attention All Job Applicants:
Please disregard any email communications not directly from a @AMLiberty.com email address regarding any open positions posted on Indeed.com and other job posting websites. Please do not send any personal or sensitive information as this is a phishing scam and this person is in no way affiliated with American Liberty Hospitality.
To see all REAL current positions available see the updated jobs listed below.
We always have opportunities to join the growing ALH family and our success depends on the team members throughout our company. Thank you for your interest and please email your resume to email@example.com.
Ecommerce & Marketing Manager-ALH Corporate Office
Under the general supervision of the Corporate Director of Revenue Management, the Ecommerce & Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating assigned projects and activities relating to the day-to-day implementation of online marketing strategies created to drive hotel revenue via Social Media, Ecommerce, Web development, Public Relations, and Brand Communication.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Develop and execute Digital & Marketing strategies and social media presence
- Maintain and update websites and online strategies as needed
- Provide general tactical support of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) initiatives such as keyword research and recommendations. You will develop meta titles and descriptions along with optimizing for local search. Service all basic analysis requests (such as ad-hoc analysis and trends and variances interpretation).
- Lead Content Audits to improve the overall experience of digital outlets and communicate opportunities to the appropriate parties. This will include performing content audits and content management of third-party sites such as CVENT and Online Travel Agents (OTAs)
- Research and analyze portfolio’s current online marketing presence and develop efforts to improve organic reach
- Coordinate any special projects on an as needed basis
- Create and executes cluster and/or property-based marketing & eCommerce programs, as appropriate, for all managed properties
- Work with the brands to further grow ecommerce exposure
- Ensure all hotels are fully activated on approved channels and maximize national marketing programs and promotions
- Support new hotel openings and renovations with marketing & eCommerce.
- Manage relationships with multiple contacts at the hotel properties
- Implement links to and from demand generators and track performance
- Manage public relations for properties and ALH, as directed
- Utilize advertising and email templates and media guidelines as needed
- Communicate accurate, complete and timely information on marketing promotions, tools and details to Area Directors, GMs and ALH Corporate as initiatives are identified and executed
- Develop and implement comprehensive eCommerce strategy to meet business needs
- Develop and manage property brand websites and independent websites
- Collaborates with executive team to identify key business objectives related to eCommerce
- Monitor emerging Internet technologies and directions
- Monitor the external environment and identifies opportunities to fulfill the corporate strategy
- Set priorities for planning activities across all divisions and functions.
- Serve as strategic liaison between Convention & Visitor Bureau and properties
- Develop, plan and oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Analyze marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
Preferred Work Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in hotel sales, marketing or ecommerce
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, analytics, webmaster tools, remarketing
- Ability to analyze web statistics and advertising ROI
- Experience in the hotel industry considered a plus
- Very detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects at the same time, meeting multiple deadlines
- Good communicator, both written and orally
- Email marketing knowledge
- Demonstrates proficiency in using MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Photoshop & WordPress
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology – Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
- Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Revenue Manager-ALH Corporate Office
Primary Duties and Responsibilities*
This position would report directly to the Director of Revenue Management. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Director of Revenue Management with capacity thresholds, forecasting, group maintenance and distribution channel database integrity.
Managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls:
• Daily review and implementation of room accommodation and rate inventory controls in GRO/ OnQ PMS and OnQ RMS. Includes weekly implementation of roll-in controls.
• Work with Sales team to ensure effective and efficient management of group inventory daily – provide direction when needed on cutoff date extensions and additions to inventory.
• Attend weekly group pick-up meetings.
• Implement all blackout dates in GRO/ OnQ PMS and OnQ RMS and review monthly to determine if adjustments are needed
• Maintain accurate demand information in GRO/ OnQ RMS
• Work with Director of Front Office to ensure that sellout strategies are in place, and that OnQ PMS and R&I are balanced daily
• Ensure OnQ FMS and the General Ledger are balanced daily as it relates to past Actuals
Developing, monitoring and adjusting sales and pricing strategies:
• Participate in weekly revenue management meetings, to include the following as standard agenda items: review of 120-day booking window pace for group and transient, pricing strategies, marketing opportunities and competitive environment.
• Daily review daily detail, pick up report and Overrides report. Address concerns and action plans with Hotel team.
• Coordinate and implement updates for SSG rates
• Develop annual transient pricing with the DRM. Includes loading of all pricing into OnQ R&I. Ensure pricing in consistent in all distribution channels (OnQ PMS, GDS, Internet)
• Advise Director of Revenue Management of marketing opportunities, particularly over need periods
• Review and implement incentive programs in Front Office and Reservations, with particular focus on need periods.
• Perform all functions of the Revenue Management Analyst as required.
• Train property team members on key areas of Revenue / Yield Management.
Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics and demand factors:
• Review end of month rooms statistics reports including FMS, Monthly Revenue Management Reports, STAR, Key Hotel Marketing Reports, Report of Operations, and provide critical analysis on performance vs. forecasts and results of implemented strategies
• Conduct displacement analysis of group business, as needed, to determine impact potential business will have on RevPAR.
• Review all tentative and definite group bookings, to ensure that they support implemented strategies.
• Complete weekly booking pace reports and analysis on pace, recommending strategy changes when needed.
• Analyze group performance vs contract and forecast.
• Analyze past and present trends and make recommendations for future strategies.
• Work with DRM and prepare all Weekly, Monthly, Rolling Forecasts and Annual Budget for property of focus, using OnQ RMS, Excel, OnQ FMS, Delphi/DMPE, and Netrez/OnQ PMS
Competitive and Demand Analysis:
• Review all competitive shops on a consistent basis (at least once per week) and identify selling strategies and market trends.
• Review Demand calendars, convention calendars and city event calendars to keep abreast of all demand generators.
• Maintain historical data on events and performance on any promotions during these demand-generating events.
Administrative and Reservations:
• Participate in the training and development of the Revenue Analysts
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Answer other hotel team member’s questions regarding revenue management in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Provide training to other hotel team members on revenue management procedures and principles, as needed.
• Ensure that all room’s statistics reports, including OnQ FMS, Report of Operations, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent.
• Attends property Staff meetings, and other property specific meetings as requested by the General Manager.
• Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained, including: OnQ RMS, OnQ FMS, OnQ PMS, DMPE/ Delphi, HIDB. Employ the assistance of the Director of Sales, Director of Front Office, Sales and Marketing Manager as needed
• Contribute to the development of the marketing plan.
• Maintain an organized and clean work area and hotel environment.
Requirements / Qualifications
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to deliver presentations in a concise, well-organized manner.
• Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Certified in the use of GRO, OnQ RMS, OnQ R&I and other related systems or an ability to
• quickly learn and utilize these systems.
• Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, personal computers and software programs.
• Experienced as a Revenue Analyst; Related analytical experience essential.
• 4 year college degree required or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in Revenue Management
• OnQ R&I and GRO certified
• Working experience in Front Office operations/ Sales
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
RMU Certificate preferred
$50,000.00 – $58,000.00 / year – Salary offering will be commiserate with job experience.
*Submit resume detailing your experience – email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revenue Analyst-ALH Corporate Office
Primary Duties and Responsibilities*
The Revenue Analyst position reports directly to the Corporate Director of Revenue Management. The position supports the Corporate Director of Revenue Management and ALH’s portfolio of 20+ locations by coordinating the daily Revenue Management tools and processes. The primary functions of this position include data collection, data entry, and maintenance of Revenue Management tools. This position also requires financial forecasting and conducting strategic analysis of data to gain experience in the hotel Revenue Management field and assist in developing and implementing revenue strategies for the portfolio. Additionally, this position will assist in the daily review of hotel inventories to implement rate strategies. The position may also perform light administrative support including photo copying, filing and report distribution.
· Utilizes Revenue tools and reservation systems for multiple brands including but not limited to Hilton, IHG, Wyndham, Best Western, MS Excel, MS Database, and Key
·Analyzes data and presents information by identifying trends and rolling averages.
· Monitors and analyzes the competition daily through shop calls, Market Vision Reports, and Internet searches to identify selling strategies and market trends.
· Gathers appropriate data and information from all relevant sources including systems, team members, records, files, databases, client and web based applications, and surveys.
· Develops, maintains, updates, and stores information on approved tools, databases, and systems.
· Creates statistical diagrams, charts, or new reports to present data. Hotel Marketing systems and applications to process information and generate daily, weekly, and monthly Revenue Management reports.
· Runs daily RM reports, weekly Group Pick-Up reports, Booking Pace reports, and EOM Revenue Management reports.
· Generates and sends reports for distribution to hotel, corporate support staff and in some cases third party owners
· Maintains historical statistical data from all distribution channels. Performs basic analyses and reports results to VP of Revenue Management, hotel team, and corporate support team to explain and decipher changes in trend, demand, and market conditions.
· Produces Operational Forecasts for hotels informing them of hotel’s arrival and departures, total hotel’s projected occupancy, ADR, and RevPAR, and MTD revenue update
· Produces Monthly Operational Forecasts for hotels forecasting on a day by day basis next month’s occupancy, ADR, and RevPAR.
· Examines the needs and concerns of property owners, Corporate Director of Revenue Management, hotel staff, and corporate support staff to determine opportunities or problem areas and provide feedback in the development of policies, procedures, best practice, and standards.
· Communicates with all necessary staff providing them the information relevant to the business needs of the portfolio
· Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with hotel management teams and corporate support staff.
· Collaborates with Corporate Director of Revenue Management to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish department goals.
· Attends Revenue Management, Group Pick-Up, and workgroup meetings to understand market statistics, record minutes, discuss assignments and present findings from analysis.
· Provides support to Corporate Director of Revenue Management and properties in preparation for Revenue Management meetings by gathering data and creating Revenue Management meeting packets. Prepares and presents minutes from meeting.
· Researches and responds to information requests from hotel staff and corporate support staff.
· Utilizes all properties management systems and web based programs to adjust SRPs, inventory controls, LOS patterns, and to monitor group inventory changes in the CRS.
Requirements / Qualifications:
– Hotel Revenue Management experience strongly preferred
– Hilton, Wyndham, IHG, and/or Best Western experience preferred
– Advanced/Intermediate skill in major hotel brand and/or third party PMS, RMS, CRS systems
– Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
– Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
– Self-directed to achieve all goals required by the position
– Self-directed problem solver, able to identify problems, apply resources, measure effect, and follow through to completion
– Service-minded, highest level of integrity, friendly, team oriented
– Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information discreetly and professionally
– Strong detail orientation; ability to set priorities, manage time, multi-task and meet deadlines
– Ability to quickly learn and accurately administer complex processes
– Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Room Attendant-Embassy Suites Houston DowntownRoom Attendant: Embassy Suites Houston Downtown:Push Heavy carts. Bend and reach to dust, clean and make beds. Stand and walk for varying lengths of time, often long periods. Talk to many different kinds of people to give information, answer questions and provide required services. Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and guest belongings that have been left behind. Use written communication skills to mark completed rooms on daily paperwork. Move fingers, arms and hands quickly and easily to perform cleaning duties. Lift all equipment and supplies on and off cart.
Must have flexible schedule. (May be required to work weekends or holidays)
Compensation: $9.00 Hourly
Job Type: Full-time, non-management
To apply please contact Angel Sotelo at 832 377-8338 or email@example.com
Sales Coordinator-Hilton Garden Inn Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Houston Galleria is currently searching for a highly motivated individual with experience in Sales & Marketing preferably within select service to be our Sales Coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintain group and catering bookings (within the sales file and SalesPro) to ensure that all information is properly entered for the group including traces, room pickup, catering revenue, turnover items, letters, emails, deposits, billing, etc.
• Prepare contracts, BEO’s and group resumes and submit Sales Manager/DOS for approval.
• Distribute and review resumes with applicable departments.
• Coordination of group needs with all departments involved on a continuous basis to ensure a seamless execution of services.
• Host site tours in the absence of the Sales Manager or DOS.
• Perform all responsibilities in a timely and efficient fashion, following established policy and projecting a favorable image of the hotel.
• Complies with hotel standards for sales while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers.
• Perform tasks and projects that support client schedules and sales revenue achievement such as assisting with telephone volume, scheduled and walk-in site inspections, as well as participating in MOD rotation if needed.
• Has excellent product knowledge of hotel facilities, capacities and room dimensions as well as to have same knowledge of competitive hotels.
• Prepare for, participate in, and report out at all necessary internal meetings, conference calls, reporting, planning, training, and other communications required for this position.
• Highly motivated and flexible, possessing the ability to take initiative, to succeed under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Handle individual reservations for LNR, CNR and VIP clients. Enter rooming lists for group bookings. Ensure that all arrangements, including upgrades, billing and room blocking requests are handled properly, coordinating with other departments through oral and written instruction.
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Knowledge of Sales, Reservation and Room’s distribution functions
• Assist with maintaining accounts, including traces, creating and updating bookings, and the preparation of contracts.
• Liaise with other hotel departments to help ensure Sales clients’ needs are met/exceeded.
• Willing to work flexible hours to include evening and weekend work
• All other responsibilities assigned by management.
• Completion of four-year college degree preferred
• Previous reservation or Front Desk experience preferred
• Proficiency of Excel, Word, Outlook, OnQ, R&I, SalesPro
Kitchen Supervisor-Embassy Suites by Hilton - Houston Downtown
This individual will be responsible for assisting in managing the daily operations of our Kitchen. This includes maintaining a Clean and Hospitable environment while servicing the Hotel’s World famous Breakfast, Banquets & Evening Reception. This individual should have Line Level kitchen experience, as well as an extensive knowledge of Food Safety & Sanitation practices. We are looking for an outgoing person that will continue the award winning legacy that this hotel has enjoyed. All necessary training will be provided.
Previous Line Level Kitchen Experience Required
Job Pay Rate:
Pay Rate commensurate with experience
Please submit resume and interest to Jason Kaminski at Jason.Kaminski@Hilton.com