To oversee all departments within the hotel and act as General Manager in the absence of the General Manager.
• Accounting and Payroll functions and reporting as directed by the GM.
• Assist with hiring and staffing of hotel, following all company employment standards/procedures.
• Must lead by example and role model the expected behaviors while projecting a sense of urgency in responding to guests needs. Must have an absolute commitment to provide the highest quality service to our guests.
• Ensures proper security of staff and guests.
• Controlling of expenses in each department.
• Must be able to work all shifts.
• Assist with sales calls when needed.
•Help attain occupancy goals by supervising and directing staff at front desk and reservations to follow training and guidelines provided by brand, corporate office and General Manager.
• Oversight of all departments as directed by the General Manager and in the General Manager’s absence.
• Maintaining brand standards.
• Keeping employee training current with corporate and brand standards.
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Provide direction to subordinates as necessary.
• Ensure property standards are being maintained by identifying cleanliness and maintenance issues by proper use of inspection and maintenance request forms.
• Other duties as specified by the General Manager on an “as needed” basis.
• Thorough knowledge of hotel operations.
• Experience with Hilton’s OnQ PMS system is a plus, but not required.
• Lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
• Walking, bending, stretching, excessive standing and/or sitting.
• Some exposure to chemicals.